Building client-specific portfolios to achieve financial and environmental objectives.
Adiant Capital provides investment services to its client base, that includes private banks, insurance companies, pension funds, family offices, corporates, and institutional investors.
Our range of services encompasses advisory, portfolio construction, portfolio management, reporting and risk management.
We engage with clients seeking financial and environmental performance via investment mandates.
- Define impact and investment objectives with client
- Free preliminary portfolio assessment
- Devise investment strategy
- Model portfolio over lifetime
- Define architecture
- Legal and regulatory considerations
- Structures set-up
- Originate opportunities according to strategy
6. Due Diligence
- Carry-out DD on selected opportunities
- Share decision making process with client
- Transaction execution
- Monitor investments
- Active ownership
- Liquidity and exit management
8. Risk & reporting
- Independent financial and impact performance monitoring
- Client and key stakeholders reporting
We construct or restructure investment portfolios by investing in private assets and companies using the following instruments:
- Private equity investing – equity stakes, convertibles, preferred shares
- Private debt financing– senior debt, mezzanine
- Fixed income – green bonds
- Investment vehicles – funds and special purpose vehicles
- Insurance products
To learn more about our client solutions, please read the Adiant Solar Opportunities I case study.
Genuine impact investment expertise developed over two decades.